After completing my graduation as a computer science engineer, I have also started my professional career in this sector. I have always loved to discover...Read more
Do you know what else is frustrating? When you’re trying to use your Better Discord, and it just won’t load. It’s okay to feel frustrated. We get it, and I have been there too. But don’t worry, I’ve got you covered with simple ways on how to fix better discord not working.
If you are experiencing the issue, it is because you have corrupted files, your discord server is down, there is an interruption with the third-party application, and your internet connection is unstable. Those are possible reasons you could experience the problem.
Better discord is designed to help you get the best real-life gaming experience. However, any occurrence mentioned above will make the experience unpleasant for you. You don’t have to worry too much as the solution is right here for you.
- You can fix better discord not working by uninstalling some custom themes and plugins.
- Your internet connection, firewall protection, and many others can cause the problem.
- The discord server and app itself can cause the problem, and uninstalling it can solve the issue for you.
- Better discord is easy to use as it offers gamers lots of benefits
- Is Better Discord Really Better?
- Why Is Better Discord Not Working?
- Where Is Better Discord Located?
- How To Fix Better Discord Not Working?
Is Better Discord Really Better?
Better Discord is a new app that’s been gaining popularity among gamers and other social media users. It’s a chat client that allows you to talk to all of your friends in one place without having to use the Facebook Messenger app or app-to-app communication.
With Better Discord, you can do more than just chat; you can also play games while using it. You can even do this with bots (programs that automate tasks) that help you with things like getting more involved in games like Fortnite, League of Legends, and World of Warcraft.
Here are some reasons you should use Better Discord instead of any other app service:
- Better Discord has more features than any other chat app out there.
- Better Discord is easy to use but still allows users to customize their experience however they like.
- Better Discord has an active community of users who can answer any questions you might have about the app or play games with others online.
- Better Discord offers an open API that allows developers to create new plugins for their favorite games/computers/tablets/etc., which means that you’ll never run out of things to do online again.
Why Is Better Discord Not Working?
There are several reasons your better discord is not working, and some common ones are discussed below. Once you see your better discord not working, you can trace it down to any of the followings:
When you get a corrupted file, Discord won’t be able to open it at all. The file won’t appear when you try to download it from the internet, and it won’t appear when you paste a link into a text channel, or someone sends you a direct message with the link attached.
So, if you notice your discord is not working when you try to access a file or send something to a friend, it is possible that the file is corrupted.
Firewall Or Antivirus Software
Firewalls and anti-virus programs are the most common cause for Discord not working. When a server or game can’t communicate with Discord, it simply disables that game from launching. Check your firewall or anti-virus software and make sure it is not preventing Discord from working properly.
Discord Server Is Down
We’ve all been there, sitting around in our favorite chatroom, when suddenly the dreaded “your discord server is down” message pops up. The frustration can be unbearable, and sometimes it might take hours to get back up again. If your server goes down, you just have to wait.
Interruption With The Third-party Application
The most common reason for the interruption of service with the third-party application is that the computer is not properly connected to the Internet. This will surely stop your discord from working.
In some cases, it is possible that your internet connection has been blocked by an administrator, so, as a first step, you should check with them. Other causes could be unauthorized intervention from an outside source and conflict of IP addresses.
Internet Connection Is Unstable
The first and foremost reason is that your internet connection might be unstable. This means that it is not able to handle high-bandwidth applications, such as Discord. It may also be due to a poor signal or interference. Make sure that you have a stable internet connection before using Discord again.
Where Is Better Discord Located?
Most people that are using better discord do not know where they can locate it. Also, some people are yet to know about it or do not use it at all because they don’t know either. Here is the right location to find your better discord.
The best way you can locate it is through your discord settings. Follow the step below:
- Launch your discord
- Go to the user settings
- Scroll down to the Plugins and open the folder. You should see the better discord plugin there.
- Scroll down to themes and check here, too, as you will find the better discord folder there too.
How To Fix Better Discord Not Working?
When it comes to fixing Better Discord, there are some important things you need to know. Some problems can be solved with a simple step, but the one that deals with the server is almost out of your power to fix.
So, here are some of the ways you can fix the better discord not working.
Restarting Discord can often fix many problems, including those that result in slow loading times. There are a few ways to reset your app, so choose the one that works best for you. You can close the app or force quit if it is unresponsive.
Once you notice your better discord is not active, the best thing is to restart the app.
Log Out And Login To Discord
There are times when you run into an issue with Discord and it could be with your account or with the app itself. Sometimes, getting out and in of the account can solve the issue for you. Just locate the logout button and click on it.
Once you are out, ensure you have the best internet signal and then log in again to the app. Launch your better discord, and it should work this time.
Repair Bandagedbd Using The Bandagedbd Installer
The bandagedbd installer is a very useful tool that you can use to easily repair and uninstall bandagedbd from your computer. Running this program will first check for any missing DLLs and automatically download and install the required ones if needed.
It will then remove any existing bandagedbd files from your computer before replacing them with fresh new working versions.
To use this method, follow these steps:
- Download Bandagedbd Installer from here.
- Open the downloaded file and click on the button “Run” or “Open.”
- Wait for a while, and then you’ll see a window like this:
- Click on “Next.”
- Now it should be installed, so click on “Finish” and go back to your desktop.
- Open Better Discord again and check if it’s working now.
Remove Custom Themes and Plugins
Discord comes with its own themes, but if you want more options, you can install custom themes and plugins that add functionality like music players, sound effects, etc. If your Discord isn’t working properly after installing these plugins or themes, try uninstalling them one by one until the problem stops happening.
To uninstall the themes and plugins, follow the steps:
- Go to settings
- Locate the theme and plugins
- Select each folder and locate the custom themes and plugins and delete them
- Close the app and then relaunch the discord app
Reinstall Better Discord
If your better discord is not working, you can sort the issue by reinstalling the better discord. However, you need to uninstall it and then reinstall it.
The following will help you with that.
- Download a better discord installer
- Launch it and see different options there
- Choose uninstall better discord
- Choose the discord version and uninstall it completely
- Then go ahead to reinstall it again
Change The Language
You can fix Better Discord Not Working by changing the language. It is one of the most common issues that users face while using Better Discord. The problem lies in the language setting, which is set to English by default.
To do this:
- Go to settings
- Tap on language
- Select a different language from the default one
If you have once been faced with better discord not working, then you will know how disappointing it can be. However, what if you find a way how to fix better discord not working? That is what you will learn on this page.
We have the right information for you on the possible reasons you can encounter the problem and also the likely ways you can solve it without any disappointment.